Sunday, March 6, 2011

♥ Weekly Favourites ♥

My room
Love the pom-pom garland and the mother inlaw tongues in this room. I think I need to make a pom pom garland.

1 2011
I wish my kitchen had this much storage - I totally have drawer envy right now.


I think I would spend all day in my bedroom if it looked like this - so very pretty.

~ home ~
For some reason I really love this door - perhaps it is all the pretty jewels hanging down in front of it. Whatever the reason is - I think it is cute.


How beautiful is this bouquet? I love having flowers in the house - they always pick up my mood.

up-cycled bookcase
I'm loving this book case - and the amount of books in it. I think I need to get the girls some more books. You can never have too many - right?


Love this bedroom. Bright white rooms just look so inviting to me for some reason.

Another corner of the studio
A very neat and organised room - and check out that orange! That would definitely keep me awake!

unfinished business
Love this styling - gorgeous colours, and I love the garland and birdies.

Kids' Space
What a cute little room for little people - nice, bright and bare - ready to get creative in!

12 comments:

Julia said...

That kitchen is lovely. Normally I hate galley kitchens but I wouldn't mind that one!

By the Bluegrass said...

I love to look at other's favorites. It's so interesting to see what everybody likes. And, I love that door too!

Unknown said...

These are great rooms. I love bright white bedrooms as well, especially for displaying Art. It feels like an eclectic gallery :)

Jadyn said...

I love these photos, they all feel so personal. I love the third photo from the top, the first white bedroom - it looks so calming.

Lauren said...

These are so inspiring, thanks for sharing!

melissa said...

I love the first bedroom and the last photo! Beautiful, thanks for sharing. :D

Hoola Tallulah said...

Lovely lovely images, am also loving the door, there is something very serene about that picture!

Sarah Knight said...

Those are all quite lovely : )

Fancy Lads said...

Yes,I think you should make the pom-pom garland! 'tis fabulous. And no,one can never have to many books,I find :)

oneordinaryday said...

Love the photos of the storage in the kids' rooms. Especially that desk turned book case. So pretty.

Lauren Leggatt said...

well i just LOVE this post! :) everything is so cheery! love love love it

Amy Kingsford said...

I really love these...especially those cute garlands!