Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine Craft Swap

Fabric Basket

Guess what I got in the mail? Yep that's right I got my crafty goodness from Ruth who I was partnered up with for the Valentine Craft Swap that was put on by Becky over at Strumpet's Crumpets. Ruth made me this extremely cute fabric basket. I really love the colours and patterns that she chose, but now I am just trying to figure out what I want to store in it. It is only a small basket - any ideas?

Fabric Basket

Thanks again Ruth for doing the swap with me - I had a lot of fun making my plush cupcake for you and I really love my fabric basket.

Yay my first craft swap was a success!

3 comments:

Rose said...

What a cute basket!
I would store hair accessories in there - ribbons, clips, headbands. Or you could use it to carry your daughters toys when you go out?

Rose

By the Bluegrass said...

Oooh, me likey! I would use it for arts and crafts items or for little toys for the little one.
xo,
Sena

Eileen said...

Cute! Could you put recipe cards or recipes that you've collected?