Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Etsy Picks - Yellow


Yellow = Happy

1. Yellow stripe secret garden dress by Riot Siren
2. Let the sun shine in - set of 8 cards by Slide Sideways
3. Birds on wire notebook cover by Squirellicious
4. Softspoken crochet extra slouchy beret in lemon by Softspoken
5. Lemon zinger cupcake soap by Lily Bay
6. Lemony fresh vintage inspired A line dress with matching bow by To Sweet Pea From Me
7. Yellow blue stripe bird collage print by John W. Golden
8. Spring yellow blank card set of 3 by TheHollister25
9. I have a yellow heart - double brooch by krize
10. Best friends needlecraft by The Great Northern
11. Happy Flower - Sqwish Snuggle Toes Fingering Weight Sock Yarn - Superwash - 100 grams by sqwish
12. Laugh recycled felt appliqued pillow by Alexandra Ferguson

9 comments:

Kristina Sabaite (krize) said...

this yellows are so beautiful! Thanks for featuring my bunny! :)

Erin Mallory said...

Oh that is so pretty! It's dreary in NY today and that brightened my day! (I co-run The Great Northern) :)

Amanda said...

Yellow does equal happy!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Super! It's like a ray of sunshine that comes out of my laptop! Lovely finds! :)

drollgirl said...

yellow is so frigging cheery! and i could use a little cheer today so thank you for the fab pics!!!

alissa said...

its so funny - i never pick out yellow things (clothes, decor etc) but when i see a collection like this im totally in love! perfect color for the weather here

Chantel said...

Oooooh Lovely! Yellow makes me happy too :)

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

I loving that pillow!! ;P

Becky Farley said...

I wish I was a knit hat girl - that yellow one is soooo pretty! All the yellow is lovely :)