Saturday, March 28, 2009

She has arrived...

That's right - my KitchenAid is here :). I'm going to give her a whirl tomorrow and I can't wait! I am going to bake some chocolate cupcakes and then make my first ever batch of chocolate swiss meringue buttercream - I hope it goes well. I'm still considering name options for the KitchenAid, Ivonne popped in my head, but I'm not sure about that - I think I'll decide after I give her a spin tomorrow afternoon.

In other news Mat and I have been discussing potential a potential cupcake business - I have some research to do!!

7 comments:

Becky Farley said...

:) Yay a kitchenAid!!! I'm excited for you! It's going to make the food taste better for sure! post all the treats you make!

drollgirl said...

the maiden voyage! i hope you love it, and i know you will. you will not miss your hand mixer. nope, you won't!

Anonymous said...

You're going to love it! It makes baking a breeze : ) Have fun.

haysiedoodle said...

Hey! now i think you need this!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19215267

Amy said...

Oooh I hope you love it! Gosh your food all sounds so yummy!
xox

vicki said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all of the yummy treats you come up with!

vicki said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all of the yummy treats you come up with!